Want to get more involved? Check out our Volunteer & Internships page or use the form on our contact page to let us know that you would like to volunteer.

Write a letter to your representative
Lookup the assemblymember or senator representing your voting district and then write them a letter expressing your concerns about how your individual rights are being protected!

Write a letter to the editor of a local or statewide newspaper
Write a letter to the editor of your local newspapers or any other paper distributed in California to share your opinion and make your voice heard. Click here for a list of California newspapers.

Register to Vote
If you’re a U.S. citizen then you have the right to participate in the government by simply voting. Even if you have a felony conviction, you still have the right to vote in California, so long as you are not currently incarcerated or on parole. State representatives will take more seriously constituents who are registered to vote. So become a registered voter today!

The simplest way to take action is to donate monetarily. Our work is entirely supported by volunteers and making a stand in Sacramento can be costly. Support our work by making a contribution!